Chemisorption fibers VION have a developed surface and a higher sorption rate compared to granular ionites. The high degree of gas purification (over 99%), high chemical and mechanical resistance make it possible to repeatedly use materials based on them in processes:
- air purification from toxic gaseous substances (SO2, HF, НСl, Cl2, H2S, NO2, NH3, N2H4 etc.) during equipping ventilation filters, shelters of gas-emitting devices,
- protective clothing for employees of acid workshops,
- sorption of metals and especially valuable substances from the aquatic environment,
- water purification from heavy metal ions (Cu2+, Fe2+, Ca2+, Mg2+, Ni2+, Co etc.) and radionuclides (Sr90, Cs137),
- medical materials used to treat people and animals, etc.